Breaking

Cry me a river. by David Uzochukwu

Cry me a river. [Day 14]. This is what happens when I completely improvise a photo in my garden. Experimented with editing here. Not my style at all, but hey- it's all about growing, right? ANNOUNCEMENT: For two weeks, I've inofficionally tried my hand at a 100 days project, and I've posted thirteen pictures of the fourteen I took. I feel like I might succeed in finishing this project, so I decided to make it official. I will only post the photos that I like. If I take a photo on one day, I will make it count even if I don't upload it, so don't be surprised if there are a few numbers missing between my uploads. I really want to grow and I feel like this project is the only possible way. Even though my family is already freaking out because I always stress so much- they have no idea what I've gotten myself into. Before/after of this on my facebook page.
via Flickr
Download Image

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.