Breaking

Heart Paine by tpoulton001


I remember the precise moment I lost a little piece of my heart to Torres del Paine. Back in 2014, I was waiting for sunrise at Mirador Cuernos and the magic hour we so desperately covert around the world. Wisps of clouds were dancing through the endless sky. Nearby, snow-wreathed granite peaks rose before me, sharp and dramatic, tantalizingly close. I was standing upon gently undulating grassland, golden in the early morning light. Lake Nordenskjöld was a vivid deep turquoise. A fox crossed my path as I walked to the shore of the lake. In the distance, I heard the cries of Guanaco fearing the stalking Puma. I felt genuinely content, despite sore feet and aching shoulders. I also felt the beginnings of an ache at leaving all this behind. So after five years exploring both Chile and Argentina Patagonia 2019 will be my last visit to this magical place, time to explore new horizons with fewer tourists and photographers. There is something special about shooting mega panoramics, this huge 12 frame 3.5-metre wide pano, shot with the FujiFilm GFX50s and GF110mm F2 R LM WR lens is mindblowing in detail and colour rendition. Captured just outside the park at this lookout you get stunning uninterrupted views of Paine Grande, Cuernos and Torres with Rio Serrano as the perfect lead.

via 500px
Download From Here

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.